- 18 Billion TL. Investment to Energy Infrastructure
- Project Approval and Temporary Acceptance Units for Energy Plants in 2016 have been Determined
- Schneider Microgrid Solutions and Energy Quality Analyzers have been introduced
- Schneider Electric and Endoks Energy Joint Seminar Organization in Ankara
- Energy Investments will be Increased
- Africa, The Target in Energy
- The First Offshore Wind Farm Project
- Power Investment to Egypt, from Germany
- Sakarya won 12 Million, from HPP
- Bilgin Enerji Agreement with Nordex
Berat Albayrak, the Minister of Energy and Natural Resources, explained new energy investments.
The power project will reach to 238 Million Euro.
Lapseki - Sütlüce underwater high voltage line project is about to be implemented. It will enable the electricity generated, in a power plant having 2 Thousand 500 MW installed capacity near Bandırma, to transfer to Istanbul where the consumption is gradually increasing.
A seminar with the participation of energy distribution companies, has been organized in Holiday Inn Hotel/Ankara, to discuss the technical issues on renewable energy plants
Project Approval Units (POB), which was specifically awaited by unlicensed generation market actors, have been determined.
As parallel to, the changing needs of electricity generation part of the market, almost every year, the changes in modified laws and regulations are coming to stage, one by one.
Taner Yıldız, the minister of energy and natural resources, said that “We have reached the highest electricity consumption of all time in the country, with 866 Million 653 Thousand kw/hour.”
Germany works on a newfusionreactor, whichwillbringmoreenergygeneration.
The participants had the chance to discover the most innovative advancements in energy, environment, and renewable energies.